s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sometimes It Really Does Pay Off!

I may have only gotten about 2.5 hours of sleep last night because of last minute cramming for my anatomy final but in the end it was all worth it. I got an A on the test, got extra points through a mandatory extra credit exam, and finished up the semester with a 99.8% in my class. That's two "A's" this semester. Anatomy I & II were two of the hardest classes I have ever taken and I did them on an accelerated schedule so I can get this schooling thing out of the way. It was not easy, sometimes it was downright HORRIBLE, but I am so glad I did it and can now apply for nursing school. By June I will know what my future holds...

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations!!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats on the great grades!! Hopefully you get at least a little time off to catch your breath.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Janis MK said...

AWESOME! Way to go! :-)

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home