s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So Wrong

Anybody else out there watch Jamie Oliver's "Food Revolution"?? I didn't even try to disguise that one because I think it's an awesome show and if someone clicks through to this blog because they're looking for that then it's okay with me. Anyway, I fell in love with the Food Revolution when it was on TV earlier this year. I think too many times we allow convenience to take over and just eat junk. Not only that but we've come so accustomed to it and have numbed our children to it so effectively that they don't care what they're eating either. I'm not saying I'm not as guilty as the next person but I happened across this video of an experiment that Jamie did on his show that ALWAYS works over in the UK. It didn't work here because the kids just plain didn't care at all what they were about to put in their bodies. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch. It's startling eye opening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I love Jamie Oliver! I hope our daughter would not choose to eat it. I'm proud to say she's confused when she sees white rice in our kitchen. The only time she has is when we've made sushi and she ate that too!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I watched this when it was on TV earlier in the year. I thought the show idea was great. You're right, people in the US don't really care.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home