s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Two Years

I had no idea my life was missing something. When I prayed for God to bless us with a child, just ONE child, and truly believed that I would be okay after having your big brother, I had no idea there was an empty place in my heart that could only be filled with you. You are my sweet girl, my princess, and the best surprise I have ever received in my life. Happy 2nd birthday Olivia Ann! We love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

It's a wonderful time right now. Of course, it always will be, right? But I totally get what you're saying. I didn't know what I was missing.

Happy Birthday!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia Ann!!!

Isn't it amazing how the heart expands?! When we found out we were having twins, I wasn't sure if I could love them as much as I love their big sister. Now that they are in our lives and showing us all their different personalities, I'm amazed at how much I could love three little creations that came from me and DH (and lots of doctors, LOL!). They are all so special in their own way, that words cannot express the feelings.

1:42 PM  
Blogger DeadBug said...

Holy cow! I never thought I'd find you again, and now to see that you have these two thriving, gorgeous kids...amazing!

I realize this is ridiculously late, but CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home