s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tomorrow Is Another Day...

I have been a huge fan of Gone With the Wind since I was a little girl. Yesterday I felt a bit like Scarlet.

To start the day I posted a vent on Facebook only to have it criticized and questioned by someone I barely know so I just deleted it.

Then I found out I was approximately 16 to 21 points short of an A in my English class I was taking this summer. Frustrating beyond belief.

To finish the day off I received an email explaining that I had not been selected to be a Student Ambassador for my college, which I did last year, because they think I am already a leader and don't think I need the program to help me any further.* Oh and by the way, not to take it personally. I'm a woman through and through so it felt like rejection and felt VERY personal.

By the end of the day all I could think was "tomorrow is another day". I'm just hoping I don't have to think that again today.

*Update: I just spoke to one of the guys I was an Ambassador with last year. He's a very smart, very outgoing leadership personality. Oh and he was invited back to be an Ambassador. Feel like I just got slapped. Dang it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

Doesn't it suck how certain days just seem to gang up on you? Even good news feels like it's going to get up and walk out.

Tomorrow is definitely another day and thank goodness we can mark yesterday off on the calendar!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Stay At Home Mom said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear about what you had to endure. But you are right, tomorrow is another day. And I am sure that there will be plenty of opportunities that will come your way.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home