s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ch...ch...ch...changes

Hhhmmmm. Anyone still out there? I know I have been big time AWOL but life has been crazy. And yet somehow I have completely forgotten that this blog is what helps me relieve my stress. Well, maybe that's why I've been a little crazy lately.

Let's see. I'm employed full-time right now, which is stressful in and of itself because work has been slow and I work for a hospital only few years old and I just don't know what's going to happen there.

I am currently in school and paying the tuition myself, which is MAJOR stressful because we just don't have extra money right now, but I'm hoping financial aid will kick in come August.

My babies are getting BIG and I'm loving them more and more every day. I will try to update a whole lot more and tell you what's been going on the last, oh, NINE MONTHS. :-) Well, assuming any one is still reading this thing. LOL.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Google Reader alerted me to your new post. Hang in there!

6:23 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

I was JUST thinking about you the other day and wondering if you were ever going to pop in again.

I'm a random blogger at best. I get how busy life can be.

Looking forward to an update.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I still check in occassionaly! Life sounds super busy for you right now, girl!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks to Bloglines I knew about your new post. Glad to hear from you!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home