s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Answers

If you took my quiz then you know what I'm talking about and if you didn't then you need to become my facebook friend and take my quiz. It's just that simple.

Question #2 was "What is Brandy's favorite pizza topping?" On any given time, depending on my mood, I will eat pepperoni or sausage but I HATE onions. I just hate them in general but especially on pizza. Overall though, more than likely if you see me eating pizza it's just cheese because I'm simple like that. Oh and extra cheese makes it that much better. Yummers.

Question #3 was "What was Brandy's first dog's name?" This was a bit of a trick depending on how long you have known me. The first dog I owned after Gabe and I got married was Annie, who I spoke about frequently here before we lost her. But that wasn't really the question. The first dog I ever remember owning was a champagne Cockerspaniel named Michael. He was a sweetie when he wanted to be but I still have a scar on my left cheek from where he bit me at about the age of 4 because I was teasing him (hey, I was 4, I didn't know any better!). My dad almost got rid of him in that moment but gave him another chance and it was worth it. He was an awesome dog who never did anything like that again.

More answers to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home