s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Time Flies

I really wish I had something interesting to talk about but really, life is just about getting by right now. I am still working for the hospital doing full time hours but I'm not officially full time yet. I still have the part time job with the carpet cleaning company, which I'm hoping to leave in the next few weeks. School started and I am now giving 10 hours a week to the college so that they will pay for my education.

Outside of all that Gabe, Aiden and Livi are fabulous. I couldn't ask for a better husband that helps out with the kids and around the house so that I can work and study when I need to. While life is busy right now it is also really good and I am thankful for what I have. Hopefully you will be hearing from me more regularly again as I start to get my schedule a bit more under control. As Gabe would say "yeah, right".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home