s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Scared

I'm scared. I'm scared of my job not getting any better and me not being able to get enough hours to be able to bring in enough income for our family. I'm scared of not doing well in my classes this semester. There is a LOT riding on my doing well. My husband is supporting me in every way possible so that I can go to school and get a degree and have a better career. If I don't do well then I let not only myself down but him as well. I'm scared of not getting in to the nursing program that I want to be a part of. It's highly competitive and very difficult. It's my goal and if I don't get there then what will I do?? Fear sucks but right now that's where my life is. I'm just trying to hang on and know that I will get through this. I have help and support. I am not alone. But I'm still scared.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

I know that fear all too well. But like you in me, I believe in you and your abilities.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home