s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Road Blocks

Lately it feels like I'm hitting road blocks every time I turn around. And given the amount of construction in my town it's kind of shocking that I'm NOT talking about traffic issues. What I am talking about is people who stand in the way of progress. I don't want to get in to specifics, because that's not really the point, but what I am talking about is the tendency of some people to want to have control over EVERYTHING, ALL THE TIME. As if things won't get done if they don't control it. The only problem of course is that they don't truly get the job done and things are constantly being left undone. Instead of getting out of the way they just keep taking over things and taking more control when they should be focusing on their strengths and letting other people have a chance to show their strengths. I know I haven't been specific here but does anyone else out there deal with people like this in their lives? I honestly have no solution to this quandary, and it's been going on for YEARS, but the older I get the less I have patience to continue dealing with this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have dealt with this too, a lot in the past few weeks. And I am the same way, the older I get the less patience I have for it or a lot of things actually.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home