s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Should Have Known Better

When I saw the title of the song that a friend of mine posted a video for on Facebook I should have known it would be a bad idea to watch. It's a song called "I Sure Miss You" by The Crabb Family. The first verse says:

If life could only bring again, the days I took for granted when
To hear your voice was just a call away
Oh what I'd give for just some time, to say the things that slipped my mind
There's so much now I'd really like to say
But I can never go back when we did the things we did back then
I'll store those precious memories in my mind
I'll take what you've instilled in me; I'll try to be all I can be
And walk the path that you have left behind


I miss my dad, each and every day I walk the path he left behind. I just miss him a little more today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Janis MK said...

((hugs)) It must be especially hard too during this holiday season.

Catching up here after a long while away... I love your kids' Halloween costumes! esp Levi's. I think I am jealous of it! :-)

Much care and warmth to you. xo

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home