s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 01, 2010

A Spookily Good Time

Halloween is definitely a big event around our house. It was celebrated in style with Aiden as a dragon and Livi decked out as a princess. I don't think they could have had more fun or eaten any more candy than they did. It was a great day!





I can't give a great explanation why but this is my favorite pic of the night. This is what I remember Halloween being when I was a kid. Walking down a sidewalk, excited for what the night would hold. I am truly blessed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Oh they are so sweet! Love the costumes :)

Thank you for the comment on my blog!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home