s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

A Good Cause

Through my travels on the internet, and by clicking on random commenters on the many blogs I am a loyal follower of, I happened upon Matt of Matt, Liz, and Madeline. The first time I read the story of this beautiful family I sat at work and cried. Please go to his site and read all about his wife Liz and their gorgeous daughter Madeline.

With help he has started a great foundation to help widows and widowers. I am lucky enough not to know many people that have lost their spouses while having young children but I do know one woman. We are not close, G took her to his senior prom, but I did attend her wedding and the funeral of her first husband. He passed away suddenly of an unknown heart condition in his 30's. They had a young boy and a baby girl at the time. I know that a group like this to help her through that time would have been a godsend and can only imagine the countless people this will help in the future. I have added a widget to the sidebar and really hope that you will all visit their new website and get the word out about this organization. It most definitely is a cause worth talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home