s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Free Book Download

Go here NOW!! The big "O" and S*uze O*rman partnered to offer Suze's new book for FREE for a very limited time. I believe it's only available for 24 hours to be downloaded as a pdf file directly from the big "O's" website. I have already downloaded it and am encouraging everyone I know to do the same. I may not agree with everything Suze has to say but I mean come on - who couldn't use free money advice right now??

Update!! *** Actually it is available for 1 week but I would still get it quick, fast, and in a hurry to make sure you take advantage of such a great deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger OHN said...

Hey Brandy...Thanks for the heads up...I don't watch "O" and didn't know about this....with two kids in college and shaky new jobs it is nice to read some common sense advice!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home