s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Because

I missed Wordless Wednesday but I thought I would share these anyway. These were both taken with the camera phone so please ignore the quality and enjoy!

Aiden is getting way too big now. It just takes a little step stool for him to be able to get to the bathroom sink. He LOVES to brush his teeth and play in the water (but really, what kid doesn't?). Oh and please pay no attention to the box of nursing pads in the background - he he.

Me and Livi were chilling out after a nursing session and she decided to start making cute faces and sticking her tongue out at me. She's already as sassy as her mama.



3 Comments:

Blogger Wait Another Year said...

Aww, how cute. Thanks for sharing. I enjoy looking at them so much! Please post them more often. Thanks.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

Cute!!

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not paying attention to the box of nursing pads but instead the empty toilet paper roll! ;)

D

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home