s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another Year...

Today I am 29 - for the first time of course. :-)

Actually I love my birthday. I just can't help myself. I'm so excited to be here another year, to celebrate life and everything that comes with it. We haven't done a whole lot for my birthday this year but I've gotten to share this time with the people that mean the most to me in the world - my family. The last two years I spent my birthday pregnant, looking toward the future and the little lives it would bring. This year I can hold my babies and enjoy all the happiness they have brought into our lives. I'm thankful for another year to hold my husband's hand and watch our children become the amazing people they will be.

Oh and I just have to brag on G a little. Friday afternoon these arrived at my office:

He's pretty great, huh?

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Brandy! Enjoy your day.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Happy birthday!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Happy Birthday -- a little late!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home