s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Why Must Even the Mail Haunt Me?

I'm not sure how it happened but I am apparently on the baby list. You know the one I'm talking about don't you. The one where companies send you baby things. I now have a free subscription to American Baby magazine. I get free formula in the mail. You may think I'm exaggerating but I'm not talking about a single serving, one bottle worth of powder here. I seriously have two cans of formula in my pantry that came in the mail for free. Today** I got a free baby book to chart my pregnancy and my little one's first year. I'm not sure how they didn't hear this but I DON'T HAVE KIDS and I'M NOT PREGNANT! Am I the only one that gets this kind of thing? What kind of cruel industry do we have out there. Maybe I'm just in a mood but I didn't really feel like being kicked while I was down.

**I originally wrote this entry on 3/8/05 but I couldn't figure out how to finish it so I never posted it to my blog. Well, of course now I've figured out how. Since I wrote this post I've gotten MORE formula in the mail. Not only that but yesterday I got a card about how I'm expecting and how I can get a free diaper bag when I go to the hospital. DH just laughed and asked if there's something I want to tell him. I couldn't help but laugh. One day I know I will appreciate those things and I'm trying not to feel so bad about them now. I just put the formula in the pantry in case someone needs it one day and throw the coupons away. And today I can smile and be hopeful for the future when I will need those things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home