s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Life

Life happens....

That's my newest motto right now and my only excuse for not keeping up with this blog. I thought for sure when I was working at home I would have a TON of extra time. LOL!!! Yeah, right!! Extra time?? What in the world was I thinking? Now I just have more time to clean the house or run errands or work. No extra time for reading, or keeping up on my blog or crocheting. Anyway, I can't think of anything too exciting happening lately but I will be writing about my life soon enough. To anyone who actually still checks this blog - THANK YOU! I love all of you out there and I appreciate those who have kept in touch. Updates soon (I promise with no fingers crossed - he he!)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home