s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 04, 2004

My Addiction


I LOVE starbucks! I don't just like them or enjoy them, I LOVE them. I used to get an iced venti, non-fat, extra shot, no whip, vanilla mocha. I know, it's a mouth full but I enjoyed that thing so much. I gave up caffeine over a year ago but I still enjoy my decaf mochas on occasion. Lately it's been a venti, non-fat, extra hot, no whip hot chocolate for me though. Yes, it may have a small amount of caffeine but it's nothing compared to coffee and it makes my mornings so very much nicer. Starbucks rocks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

I LOVE Starbucks too! :) Love, love love!!! :) lol
You must try the Pumpkin Spice Latte, if you haven't tried it yet. So yummy!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home