s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Finally Over

The election that is. I am so glad there won't be litigation or weeks of debate over who won. I am proud of John Kerry for not wanting to drag our country through that kind of thing again. The act of concession gave me respect for him, it took a big man to do that.

I am also extremely proud of our President. I would have been proud for John Kerry had he won because I respect the office of the President but I will be honest and say that I would not have liked it. I'm not gloating or even really celebrating, but more sighing with relief. I am thankful that George W. Bush will be our leader for four more years and I will continue to pray for him, our troops, and our country as a whole.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

You commented on my blog so i thought I'd leave you one too.

I should have been more specific with my posts about Bush voters. Of course, I'm over generalizing for sheer entertainment purposes on there. I know not everyone from Indiana is a mongoloid and that everyone that voted for Bush isn't like these people that I've listed on my blog. I just had to share the "best" reasons beacuse they were stunning to me. I'm not grouping anyone with anyone, sorry if it came off that way! Thanks for writing!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home