s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Finally Over

The election that is. I am so glad there won't be litigation or weeks of debate over who won. I am proud of John Kerry for not wanting to drag our country through that kind of thing again. The act of concession gave me respect for him, it took a big man to do that.

I am also extremely proud of our President. I would have been proud for John Kerry had he won because I respect the office of the President but I will be honest and say that I would not have liked it. I'm not gloating or even really celebrating, but more sighing with relief. I am thankful that George W. Bush will be our leader for four more years and I will continue to pray for him, our troops, and our country as a whole.


2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm with you, Brandy. I'm glad that Bush won. And I hate the fact that so many blogs that I read have outwardly called us Bush-voters hateful things. I will discontinue reading some of their blogs because I simply can't support women who have so much hate in their hearts only because their political candidate did not win.

I, too, will pray for Bush, our troops, and our country as a whole. I believe in our president and I believe that he will do what he feels is the best for this country.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kitten said...

You commented on my blog so i thought I'd leave you one too.

I should have been more specific with my posts about Bush voters. Of course, I'm over generalizing for sheer entertainment purposes on there. I know not everyone from Indiana is a mongoloid and that everyone that voted for Bush isn't like these people that I've listed on my blog. I just had to share the "best" reasons beacuse they were stunning to me. I'm not grouping anyone with anyone, sorry if it came off that way! Thanks for writing!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home