s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2004

More fun with search engines

Okay, so I'm still fascinated with coming up on a search engine*. I love it and I'm going to keep writing about it until I don't love it anymore.

Anyway, so I have two more - Yay! The first actually is one I am honored to be found under. The actual search was "julia here be hipogriffs". I am honored that someone found me while looking her up. She is a wonderful blogger that I have been following for quite some time now and if you're interested in seeing her just follow my link on the sidebar. I'm sure you'll find her wonderful too.

The second is just funny to me. It's "car abbreviations funny" and I laughed when I read that. I know I have talked about cars and I'm sure I have talked about funny things but I can't recollect having ever talked about abbreviations. Oh well, still love being found and it's even more fun when it's something odd like this. I may be the only one to find this funny but that's my personality and it's definitely different. :-)

* Personal note to Kristy - I would be glad to share with you how I am able to track search engines and how people come to my blog. Send me a private email (click that contact link on the left) and I will definitely send that info along. Hope all is still well!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home