s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2004

Mood Indicator

I think my new mood indicator describes what I'm feeling right now perfectly. DH is scheduled for his 2nd interview at 1:30 p.m. He really wants this new job and I really want it for him. Right now it seems to be all I can think about and it's driving me batty.

Other than today you can stay abreast of my moods by my fun new indicator. I think I just love adding new toys to the old blog. :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hi Brandy! Just wanted to let you know that I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you and DH! Can't wait to hear if he got the job! I know how stressful the wait can be when getting a new job. DH just went thru this about 4 years ago when he was waiting to get into GM. It took foreverrrrrrrrr, at least a year or so of different tests, training and interviews because the process is so complex! Luckily he got in and hopefully we never have to deal with that again! :) Take care and keep us posted! :)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home