s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Not A Lot I Can Say

Well, I go in for a 6 month check up today. This will be my yearly exam and a 6 month check up of my ovarian cysts. I am nervous and I'm really trying not to be. I have been praying about this so much. I know whatever happens, whatever the results, that I will be okay and that the Lord is still taking care of me. I have faith that this is in His hands and that whatever His will might be I will be able to handle it. Thank you all for your support over these last 6 months. I will definitely post the results this afternoon.

**UPDATE 9/15/04 03:17 PM**

Well, it looks like another 6 months of bcp's are in my future. My cysts are smaller and the doctor did confirm that she thought one had burst but she would like me to stay on the pills. She thinks it will help for my future conception. I of course am disappointed but I think I am also okay with this. I prayed a lot about it and I got an answer, whether it's the one I had hoped for or not. Thank you all who have said prayers and offered your support. I do not have words enough in my vocabulary to show my appreciation.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandy,
I'm praying for you and hope your visit goes well. Good luck!

Joye

2:07 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Thanks for the prayers Joye they are so appreciated! :-)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn Marie said...

I am so sorry that you're looking at another 6 months on the pill. I hope that it flies by or something good happens to where you end up not needing them that long. But, the cysts did get smaller, you made some progress and that's what matters, right?

I hope you're truly at peace with this, I know I wouldn't be! *hugs*

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home