s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2004

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

I can't believe how much changes in the course of a year. Looking back I couldn't have told you all the many things I did, the emotions I felt, or the events that took place. Yesterday I had 19 rolls of film developed (yes 19!! I know, I shouldn't have put it off but I did) equaling about a year and a halves worth of memories. That's a lot to take in.

I was shocked by some of the things I saw as I looked through them. My friend who lost her mind was still in my life then (for more on her click here). I was surprised at first to see her face there but then I was just sad. I miss seeing her and having that friend in my life. Oh how a little changes so many things. Looking at pictures of myself I could see how I've changed over just that small period of time. I cherish seeing the new born babies who are now walking, babbling 10-13 month olds. I laughed at the silly things we have done over the year and I fought tears thinking about the many joys.

I love pictures. I love giant albums that I can flip through and remember the times in my life I try so hard not to forget. I enjoy knowing that my memories are stored somewhere amongst the pages and that I can pick them up any time I need to. If a picture truly is worth a thousand words I am glad I have a library's worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home