s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2004

The Incredible Shrinking Me (Yeah Right!! I Wish!)

This may sound weird but I'm curious to know if anyone would like to know what I look like. I have a picture posted on one board I am a part of but I no longer have one here. Actually, even the one I used to have here was over two years old. Given that I have lost over 40 pounds in the last year and a half or so I was wondering if anyone would like to see what I look like now (and I could even include a picture of me at my heaviest to show the difference). If I get any responses I will dig up an old picture and a new picture and include them next week. It may be scary but I'm willing to risk it if you are.

**UPDATE** 10:03 a.m. August 20, 2004

Okay, so I got two very sweet responses and I will be posting pictures on Monday. I will look for an old picture of me at my heaviest and since I'm going on a Ladie's Retreat tonight I will try to have someone take my picture so you can see the most recent me. Thanks for the encouragement!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Marie said...

Oh definately! I love before and after pictures as well. I've seen your picture on the forum, but all pictures posted under names on there look a little stretched out to me so I'd love to see the non-stretchy version lol!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home