s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 06, 2004

Lost Blog

OMG!!! I spent so much time yesterday redoing my blog. I decided I wanted to change the format for the look of my blog and that turned out fine (hope you all like it!).

I wanted to try out some other things though, without actually changing my blog. Somehow, as I was doing a test blog to look at some designs I was thinking about adding, my blog got deleted!! I couldn't believe it, I thought I was going to cry. Luckily, the edit screen from my blog was still there and I was able to copy and paste everything and add it to this one. This is actually not my original blog but I was able to change the address to the same one as before and post all of my messages with the original dates and times.

I don't ever want that to happen again. I really didn't even come close to realizing how important my blog is to me until I almost lost it. This is a place I can post anything I want or need to and even if I have a negative response, at least it's still mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home