s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Answered Prayers

The Lord greatly blessed me this week.  As my earlier post regarding a traffic ticket shows, my prayers have been answered like crazy lately.  Not only was that taken care of but a situation with a co-worker was also resolved.  Anyone who would listen had to hear all about how awful things were here for quite a while.  Finally I just stood up for myself and the Lord did the rest.  I was so stressed out about these things and He got them out of the way with me really having to do very little.  He also blessed my family by touching my father-in-law and making a way for him to have the emergency back surgery that he desperately needed.  He was in excruciating pain and my mother-in-law was at her wits end as to what to do.  Humanly there was nothing more we really could do but just as He always does He stepped in and the way was made.  Sometimes I do feel like my prayers bounce off the ceiling and it’s easy to get discouraged in this life but I know I serve a prayer answering God.  My Lord has blessed us abundantly, above and beyond what we could have asked for, He is a mighty God.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home