s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Work, work, work, work, work

I am so sick of work. That's all I do anymore. The end of our budget year is upon us at my full-time job and that means everyone is rushing around trying to finish EVERYTHING that is still left to be done. All of the work for this year has to be done by 5:00 p.m. tomorrow and boy does that seem a blink away. I have been neglecting this blog because work has taken over all of my time. I take piles home and haul it back. I stay up until all hours of the night preparing reports and reconciling statements. I will be so glad when this year is closed and I can breath again. If I can hold out until July 15th my sanity will come back and I will have that precious little thing called free time again! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home