s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2004

Large TaTa's

Okay this may be a weird thing to talk about but I have to get it off my chest (so to speak). As you have probably guessed I am referring to my breasts and they are BIG. I am 5'4" tall and they are a 38DD. I have constant back and neck pain that I can barely deal with and I would love not to have these puppies anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do love that I fill a sweater out nicely and that my DH loves them endlessly but man would I be happy to be a nice "C" again. That was a perfect size. I didn't have to pay more for my bras and I didn't have the pain I do now. I'm 24 years old and I have grooves in my shoulders for goodness sakes. My doctor now has me on Ultracet and Lortab for when the pain is unbearable. I have not taken any Lortab yet, I just can't rationalize needing that but the Ultracet is a big help. I will definitely one day be having breast reduction surgery (even though the thought scares me half to death). The surgery will take me down to a better size for my body and hopefully alleviate the neck and back pain. Maybe, I can get a wheeled cart to have in front of me to hold them up until then. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

I must say that I am quite jealous of your problem! ;) lol Not of the pain of course - you poor thing! Doesn't matter if I gain weight or not, my breasts are always woefully small. (sigh) At my ideal weight I am only a 32B. I guess we can never be totally happy with ourselves! :) I hope you can get your pain taken care of.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh Brandy! I feel your pain! I'm a 38DDD and although I feel lucky to be blessed in that department, they are just much too big for me! My DH sounds similar to yours...he loves them, but he's not the one that has to deal with them! It's funny because DH and I were just talking last night and I said after I'm finished having babies, I want a reduction and lift! :) The thought terrifies me too because I've seen it done on TV...let's just say "OUCH"!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home