s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2004

Large TaTa's

Okay this may be a weird thing to talk about but I have to get it off my chest (so to speak). As you have probably guessed I am referring to my breasts and they are BIG. I am 5'4" tall and they are a 38DD. I have constant back and neck pain that I can barely deal with and I would love not to have these puppies anymore. Don't get me wrong, I do love that I fill a sweater out nicely and that my DH loves them endlessly but man would I be happy to be a nice "C" again. That was a perfect size. I didn't have to pay more for my bras and I didn't have the pain I do now. I'm 24 years old and I have grooves in my shoulders for goodness sakes. My doctor now has me on Ultracet and Lortab for when the pain is unbearable. I have not taken any Lortab yet, I just can't rationalize needing that but the Ultracet is a big help. I will definitely one day be having breast reduction surgery (even though the thought scares me half to death). The surgery will take me down to a better size for my body and hopefully alleviate the neck and back pain. Maybe, I can get a wheeled cart to have in front of me to hold them up until then. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

I must say that I am quite jealous of your problem! ;) lol Not of the pain of course - you poor thing! Doesn't matter if I gain weight or not, my breasts are always woefully small. (sigh) At my ideal weight I am only a 32B. I guess we can never be totally happy with ourselves! :) I hope you can get your pain taken care of.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home