s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2004

About Me

Okay, I'll try to tell you a little about myself and not go on forever and ever (as I tend to ramble).

My husband, Gabe, and I have been happily married for 5 years. We met when I was 16 and dated for almost 2 years before getting married. I was 18 and he was 20 and it was the best decision we could have made. I work full time as an Accounting Representative for a University, part-time as a Medical Transcriptionist, and I am a part-time student, so I'm a little busy.

We bought our first home in November of 2002 and are still working on it (although, I've heard you're always doing that). We have two beautiful little doggies, Annie and Sammy. Annie is a Schipperke and Sammy is a Lab/Australian Shepherd mix. They're both adorable and so much fun to be near.

I'm currently on bcp's for cysts on both my ovaries. We have talked so much about starting a family but for now we are on hold.

I'm not sure how else to start out talking about myself but I am happy to have any feedback or to talk to anyone who would like to comment. Thanks to any of you who are reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

Hi Brandy!
Just wanted to say I added you to my list of blogs and I look forward to reading it! :) See ya on the board! :)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Sherri - Thank you so much for the comment. I have added your blog too and it's awesome!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home