s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Anonymous

I can not stand people who have the nerve to post rude things anonymously. If you can't have the dignity and respect for yourself to show your name then you obviously have more issues than I do. This is a huge pet peeve as I was just flamed for having shared personal feelings on a message board. A jerk of an anonymous poster decided she did not agree with me and had the nerve to talk to me without giving me her name. I gave her a piece of my mind and I would love to do it again if she decides to come back.

I guess this is a challenge to that person, if she decides to come by my blog. I'll be happy to take you on any time, any day if you decide to show your name. Otherwise, I hope the moron goes into hiding and doesn't come back out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Thank you again for the support!! I guess given the fact that I used more than one place to express my emotions on this issue I feel pretty strongly - lol. Maybe if we all stand together (like all the wonderful women on the board have done with me) we can show these anon posters that it's futile to mess with us. :-) I

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home