s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 09, 2004

VBS

Well for anyone who doesn't know, VBS stands for Vacation Bible School. My church will be putting on VBS all this week. I am very excited about it but it is going to be so much work!! LOL. We will be there every night this week. Our theme this year is "Lava Lava Island: Where Jesus' Love Flows" and we've done a major island look. I am hoping we have a ton of kids to teach the word of the Lord. So many people have put so much work into this, the help has been amazing. I am lucky to be a part of a church that cares so much and has so many people willing to pitch in. I am excited and hope that the kids are too. If nothing else, I hope a seed is planted that can one day grow into something more for these kids. That's the important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home