s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2004

And Finally the Pictures...

Well I said I promised I would put up pictures if anyone showed interest and you did, so here goes nothing! LOL.

This picture is one of me at close to my heaviest. The date is 4/20/03 and at the time I thought I was looking pretty good. I look back on this picture and can definitely see a difference. This is not a horrible picture of me though (I will admit that), so I will still go through my photo albums and find some of me at my very heaviest. Those were definitely a shocker when I first looked back on them. Anyway, here's the first on 4/20/03.

This second picture is almost exactly a year later. I couldn't find a picture of just me so I had to cut out DH sitting next to me. It's not a great picture of my body since I'm sitting down but I think you can definitely see a difference in my face. Without further ado, here's 4/11/04.

Third & fourth are last weekend. I wanted to send you the most recent, and to date lightest, I could so I made sure to get some of myself while at our ladies conference. Here are Friday night (8/20/04) and Saturday morning (8/21/04).

For some reason I love the last picture and I actually like the 3rd one too. I think these show a pretty good difference from last year to now but again I will have to dig out an older picture and update this sometime soon. Thanks for looking and for the wonderful encouragement you have all offered.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

Wow Brandy - you look great!!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Thanks Kristy! It definitely took some extra resolve to hit that "publish post" once I was actually going to put the pictures on the net but I'm glad I did. Hope all is well with you and the little one!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

Oh thank you Katie!! My DH definitely loves that I have been working on my figure. The only area I seem to have trouble losing anything is in my breasts! Of course he doesn't have a problem with that - LOL.

It is amazing look back how much different a little weight can make a person look. Good luck with your weight loss goals, I know how hard it can be. These last 15-20 pounds are really holding on for all they're worth but I know I will be able to get them if I keep my mind to it.

Thanks again! Oh, and I'd love to see some full size of you too. :-)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

You look smokin' girl! :) Good for you, that is so great! Reminds me that I need to get serious about losing weight...

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home