s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 03, 2004

Why do the rain clouds always know where to find me?

Just when I think I'm having a good day, things are looking bright, my life is good the world falls in again. No matter where I hide my heart or try to go so that the the dark clouds can't find me again they always seem to get there. I buried my father two years ago today. I was dealing with it until now. It feels like the weight of the world has come down and I don't know how to deal with it. I'm having problems in relationships, work, and just this overwhelming feeling of loneliness. My chest feels tight, like I can't get my breath. Why can't things just feel okay? I don't ask for good or great. I don't ask for sunshine and roses everyday. I just ask for okay. Why do the clouds seem to always know my name?

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm so sorry about this very sad day for you. I hope that as the years go by, the pain will begin to subside.

I know you feel very lonely at this moment, but your family and friends will always be there for you. Plus, you have all of us cyber friends. We're all thinking about you and wishing you much happiness in the years to come. If I could, I'd reach out and give you a great, big hug right now. Take it easy, okay?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Dawn Marie said...

*hugs*

9:44 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Johnson said...

Hugs Brandy, hope you feel better soon. I'll keep you in my prayers.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Shannan L said...

Thinking of you! (((Hugs)))

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sheri said...

Honey I am so sorry for your pain. Please know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

(((Hugs)))

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home