s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

The Ladies of TTC Over 20

Wow, I am lucky enough to know the most awesome women on the face of this earth. If any of you read my comments you'll see how amazingly supportive and wonderful these women are. I have met the majority of them on a message board called TTC over 20 and I am so glad I did. The only thing I would change is that we all lived closer so that we could actually see each other too! :-)

Thank you ladies for being the wonderful, loving, and supportive women that you are. I truly don't know what I would do without all of you. You have been an awesome help to me, which I hope to repay. God bless!

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

See! You guys are the very best. I love you all and I too hope that our friendships will last a long time. :-)

5:47 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

I know that you have been an awesome help to all of us - like others said, we should be thanking you!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

You are such a sweetie! I know you have always been there for me with an encouraging word. I am so thankful to have found all of you.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home