s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Getting All My Gripes Out

Not to be a gripey gus today or anything but man do people get on my nerves sometimes. DH's current boss (my old boss and the guy he's only worked under for about a month) gave him a hard time this morning about him leaving. DH was trying to do the right thing by giving notice that his last day would be soon and he would let him know as soon as he knew the exact date. Frank (that's right, that's his name and I don't care to use it) was basically rude and told him to come back and tell him when the date was definite. DH was being a good guy by giving plenty of time for Frank to get an ad out and start looking for someone but he didn't appreciate it at all. Basically Frank wants him to stay because he's a great worker and instead of understanding that it's the best thing for DH he is cruddy to him. Maybe it wouldn't even bother me so much if I hadn't worked for Frank for 2 1/2 years. Maybe I think he should be nicer and more understanding of our situation since he knows me more. (Have I told you the story of how that job ended. If not tell me and I will definitely elaborate) Anyway, I just don't understand why people have to be like that. Anybody got a clue on that one for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home