s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

My Birthday (or otherwise known as Update #1)

So I haven't had a lot of time lately...

LOL.

Okay, well the first update will be about recent events. Yesterday was my birthday and I am now a quarter of a century. That's right I'm 25 years old and I think it's a great age. I absolutely love my birthday and I love for everyone else to love my birthday too. :-)

DH was super sweet. I collect Demdaco Willow Tree figurines and he gave me a new one yesterday. It's the Promise figurine (for those of you familiar with Willow Tree) - hold dear the promise of love. If you want to see it just go here - http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-1/934526/promise-l.jpg

Not only that but he sent me a gorgeous bouquet of 25 roses. It's huge and beautiful and I was shocked. Over all I had a great birthday. I will post another update about past events very soon. I promise! He he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home