s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Let the Bragging Begin!

Ok, so I'm proud of DH, I'm his wife and that's my job. I think I'm pretty good at it, even if I do say so myself. I haven't mentioned it here before but he is an aspiring writer. He has a day job to pay the bills but he would absolutely love to be a writer full time one day. He's written many short stories and had about a half dozen published so far. It's so exciting when he gets an acceptance letter, it truly makes my heart swell with pride. I hate when he gets rejections but I try to encourage him in every way I can when he's down and disappointed.

He's not only written short stories, but he's finished one novel and is working on his second. I've read the first and I was truly blown away. I was amazed not only by the dedication it took for him to accmplish it but also at the amount of creativity and imagination he poured into it.

On that note I wanted to give any and all of you out there a chance to read his work. He was recently published in an e-zine so you are all welcome to read one of his stories. I don't want to list his name here because I don't want people to be looking for him and end up here. I will just paste the link: http://towerweb.net/mt/midnight_times.shtml and tell you that his initials are GB and his story is in the gray box, the last one on the right side. If you have any problems finding it just comment and I will happily send you something more private.

I know if you read it he would love any and all feedback you could offer. I am so proud of him and want the world to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home