s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

And a co-worker quits

I love office gossip. I can't help myself and I know I shouldn't but it gets me through the day. Well, I just heard that one of my fellow workers came into the office, got her things, left her key and was gone. Of course nothing's been said to the boss yet and I have to say, that's the best part. I can't wait until the next installment to hear what happens when the boss finds out. I want to talk to her about the crazy co-worker that up and quit. I want a few more details, something to chew on later - he he. I'm pathetic and I know it but this is my life and I will enjoy it while I can. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home