s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Always Something

So yesterday I got confirmation that the hospital I work for is definitely considering outsourcing my department. From what I understand the plan would be for the transcriptionists to become employees of the outsourcing company but I can almost guarantee that means much worse pay, a schedule that's not even close to as flexible (and could easily be 2nd or 3rd shift), and obviously a big change in benefits. I don't even know what to think about it right now. I'm still trying to get into nursing school for the fall (I officially applied two weeks ago!!) and need things to line up to allow me to be able to go. I do believe that things work out the way they're supposed to for a reason and in just the right time but I really didn't need this level of stress added to my life. Not at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home