s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

All About The Deals

G and I bought our house a little over 8 years ago. During that time I have always had the desire to change out the ceiling fan/light fixture in the dining room for a chandelier. It just seemed so much more appropriate for a dining room right? Anyway, I refused to buy one because the ones I liked best were always in the $300.00 range, which I find to be RIDICULOUS. As anyone who has been keeping up lately can probably tell I love me a deal. I was volunteering at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore last week and saw a chandelier that I fell in love with instantly. The best part?? It was only $36.00! Seriously!! So now we have this awesome chandelier in our dining room and the still fabulous ceiling fan is now in our bedroom.


Please try to ignore the Spongebob pinata in the background. That's just life. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger OHN said...

Awesome score! I looovvveee a great find :-)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

I NEVER find deals like that! It looks great!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home