s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

Look who joined me at work:

We got 3-4 inches last night and there are another 3 expected tonight. I didn't feel comfortable trying to get up Livi's babysitters driveway so she came to work with me. She fought sleepy time but she finally went down.

By the way - this is the only time she sleeps on her belly. We are back sleepers at home but at nap time Livi is a natural belly sleeper. Even in the middle of the night if she is nursing on her side and I get up she will roll on to her belly and conk out. I have to get her up and put her back on her back. I have a feeling when she can truly roll herself over her belly will be her sleeping position of choice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

ZGirl sleeps very peacefully on her tummy. I think it helps get out any stubborn burps, but it still makes me damn nervous and she's 6 mos old.

12:30 PM  
Blogger docgrumbles said...

JAG already shows a strong dislike for back sleeping. She always ends up on her side, and I keep waiting for her to somehow get onto her stomach. I have a feeling she'll worry me silly when she gets the muscle control to do that.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home