s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coincidence?

I talked about the women that work in my office briefly a couple of weeks ago. Today they were both busy doing therapies on patients when the phone rang. If it rings more than 3 times I answer it because I do NOT want the doctor answering it. Anyway, the woman on the other end of the line says "is this the office hiring an Office Manager?". Of course I replied "no, I'm sorry we're not" but I have even less confidence in the security of my job. Blah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Let's hope it's a weird coincidence.

5:24 PM  
Blogger OHN said...

Wow. How crazy is that?! That would drive me crazy...I would have to ask someone about it or I wouldn't be able to sleep.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Certainly a paranoia-maker if the business already wasn't.

Did you get my message on Facebook ok?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yikes. I hope the part time thing turns full time soon.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Miss X said...

Oh, no way!
I hope something better works out SOON!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home