s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Senseless

Sadly I found out today that the death of my friend's 17-year-old son was completely senseless and preventable. It was not a freak accident or an unknown health problem. Apparently he'd been experimenting with drugs lately and it looks as though he was huffing when he died. How completely senseless is that? His young life is over for a few minute high. I am so disgusted and even more heartbroken for my friend. The loss of a person at that age is always going to be a tragedy but knowing it was something as stupid as drug use just seems to make it all the more horrible. Please continue to pray for my friend and her family. They need it more than I can express.

1 Comments:

Blogger deanna said...

What a tragedy.......such a shame.

Very much thinking of your friend and wishing her comfort during this awful time.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home