s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

36-Week Update

Really, I don't have a lot to update. I had my regular appt with my midwife yesterday but she didn't even do a cervix check. I had one last week and was a "loose 1", which trust me when I say everyone I've told has gotten a HUGE kick out of that terminology. G took it to mean my girlie parts are just plain loose and that Olivia might fall out (thanks babe!! lol) but most other people went the way of "of course you're loose, how does she think you ended up in this condition??" I hang out with twisted people, let me just tell you.

My b/p and weight were just fine and Olivia's heart rate was approx 130 bpm so she sent me on my merry way with orders to come back in a week. I hate going in every week, it gets so monotonous. I think that's the one thing about the end of my pregnancy with Aiden that got really, really old. Oh well, it's worth it and maybe there will actually be more of an update to give next week. One can hope anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss X said...

2 days in a row! I can't believe it! ;)

Glad things are good.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Only a month, or less, to go. BTW, I think you look cute.

7:18 PM  
Blogger melinda said...

Yippee, mom and baby are both healthy, and we're all looking forward to Olivia's grand arrival!

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home