s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

That's Me!

This quiz is fun and actually turned out pretty right for me:

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland
 

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
 
The Inland North
 
Philadelphia
 
The South
 
Boston
 
North Central
 
The Northeast
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


I was raised in southern Indiana and for the most part I really don't have much of an accent at all. Let me know how the rest of you do!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hrm...I came out as "the West," which is funny because I've only been West twice--and both times for weekend trips to Las Vegas.

D

2:39 PM  
Blogger deanna said...

I'm right there with you! Midwest girls rule the world!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I took this one once and got a pretty strong Southern rating - I had been deluded that I don't really have an accent!

9:20 PM  
Blogger LCP said...

Inland North...right on the head. I am from Chicagoland!! Too funny.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm "West" - which is no surprise since I was born and raised on the West Coast. ;)


Miss X

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home