s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hoax

Many of you out there in the blogging world have commented on the Yale student who claimed to impregnate herself and induce miscarriages for the sake of "art".

I was extremely disgusted by the entire thing but am now glad to know it wasn't real. Having been through the emotional and physical pain of a miscarriage myself I was appalled at this woman's idea of "art" but at least now I know she's just an idiot trying to get her 15 minutes.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/04/17/yale-students-abortion-art-claim-scam

4 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

You know what? I had the same thoughts as that article writer: no proof of pregnancy and that the blood was probably just menstrual.

I fucking knew it!

10:49 AM  
Blogger LCP said...

disgusting if you ask me...what is this world coming to that people think about it, write about it, beleive it!!! Crazy.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Thanks for updating that it is a hoax.

I must admit I was shocked that a doc would go along with that many IUIs AND that she would actually successfully get pregnant so often.

I hadn't realized the drugs were herbal - I had figured it was RU486.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Raising Davis Darlings said...

Some people don't deserve the privledge of pregnancy! She is one of them. Ugh.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home