s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 08, 2008

A Little Better

By the end of the day yesterday my bosses brought me a money order to cover the bad check. That made me feel a little better, at least they covered it very quickly. I'm still not feeling good or secure about my job. I will definitely be looking, hopefully I'll be able to find something in the medical transcription or billing field but right now I'm keeping my options very open. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Yeah, I worked for company where my cheques bounced a few times. I remember one time my boss giving me cash and saying "you're lucky, I just stopped at the bank this morning and took money out".

I'm lucky???? You owe me this freaking money.

I quit soon after that.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Yep, I'd be looking too.

I'm not sure where you live but transciptionist jobs seem pretty available here. Of course I don't know about the pay or the flexibility of working from home.

10:35 AM  
Blogger DD said...

I use to work for a sports bar part-time a few years ago one, maybe two, nights a week. I once had a $40 paycheck bounce.

I quit the next day - after I was paid cash from the till.

For me that was easy since it was just padding. For you, that's scary and I hope you find something you enjoy that's stable...and soon.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home