s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*Cough, Cough, Hack, Hack* or better known as "CRAP"

Aiden has the croup. It's not a horrible case but it most definitely involves very little sleep on any of our parts. Any advice of any sort would be appreciated beyond words. I think I might kill for 4 hours of sleep in a row. Sadly I'm not joking that much. Ugh.

Oh yes, and I had a birthday last week. I am now 28, it doesn't feel that much different than 27.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I hope he gets better soon.

Happy birthday! :)


Miss X

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that he has croup - that poor little boy (and poor momma!) I never dealt with croup, so no advice - sorry!

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you did something special.

12:31 AM  
Blogger DD said...

You probably already have this, but a room humidifier will help a lot.

Elevate his mattress with a rolled up towel.

Rest when you can and I hope it passes quickly. (Happy Belated Birthday!).

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really have any advice, but I will be thinking about you all!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home