s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Crib Notes

So, um, Aiden's never actually slept in his crib at night. Not that I mind that, it's just that his basinette, which he spends about half the night in normally (the other half spent with us in bed of course), is just getting to be unsafe. He can now pull himself up on the sides and could possibly flip out of it in the middle of the night. All of that brings us to trying the crib out tonight. And I already have anxiety about it. I just don't know if I'm going to be able to sleep at all with Aiden in another room. The meer thought gives me palpatations. Ugh. Wish us luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shauna said...

Eventually you'll have to get used to him sleeping in the other room but you could bring his crib into your room in the meantime.

If he has a hard time you may want to try that anyway. At least that way he'd only have 1 new thing at a time.

I had a hard time the first few night that Chicka slept in her own room but I got used to it in no time.

Best of luck to you tonight.

10:38 PM  
Blogger DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

I hope it goes well for both of you!!

D

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home