s

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Bargains Are My Friends

I got the BEST bargain and I am telling EVERYONE about it. I was having a hard time deciding on what kind of high chair to get for Aiden. I didn't think I wanted a regular sized "big" high chair and was leaning much more to the space saver booster type high chairs that just sit in one of your existing chairs. Not only that but the price was nicer too. Up to this point I was using his BebePod and he has most definitely reached the stage that he is going to be able to flip his little bottom out of that sucker and I can't use it for feeding any more. Besides, he's going to be starting those little puffs soon and needs a nice surface to place his food on.

As luck would have it, it seems that G*raco is getting rid of the Family Tree line, which is the one we've used for Aiden's car seat, stroller, pack n' play, and swing. I am not huge on having everything matching (it just wouldn't have mattered that much to me but people bought all of that for us, as our families were extremely generous) but if I see something in that pattern it does tend to catch my eye. This is the high chair that goes in that line:

The regular price is $99.99, which I completely balked at and was not going to pay that kind of money for. I was at T*arget last week and noticed they were on marked clearance down to $69.98. I thought that wasn't a half bad price and made a mental note to talk to G about it. I was looking on the website today and it was on clearance for $79.99. I thought that was a bit weird but figured the store here in town must just want to get rid of their stock. My lunch hour today seemed as good a time as any to run over and get the high chair for the excellent price of $69.98.

I got to the register and it rang up for $49.98!!! I could have done a little happy dance right there in T*arget! It was a full $20.00 off what I thought it was going to be and over half off the regular retail price. I have been telling everyone in my office about my fabulous bargain and called my SIL who had the baby in August to let her know that there were 4 left if she wants to try to get out there and grab one up. She was very excited about the bargain too and I think she will be heading over there tonight. I love me some bargains!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love finding deals!

7:54 AM  
Blogger DMB (andbabybmakesthree.wordpress.com) said...

Great steal!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home